All Exclusive Nissan Patrol Nismo Launch – All you need to know Nismo in the Middle East
Nissan debuts world premiere of Patrol NISMO showcasing ultimate essence of its ‘Innovation that Excites’ promise
Yesterday in a very highly energetic setting here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Nissan launched Patrol Nismo SUV. Nissan Patrol here in the Middle East region sells like a hot cake. A true SUV, dubbed as Hero Of All Terrain is very capable and a quite a car to ride in: whether doing cross country or dune bashing.
Interestingly, Patrol Nismo now is more powerful than the Infiniti QX80 and seems to be more luxurious than its exclusive luxury counterpart. What are the Nsmo benchmark figures in terms of performance and what will be the price, Nissan will reveal soon.
All three of the showcased NISMO models are designed with the NISMO DNA at its core, with motorsports-inspired aerodynamics and styling, enhanced handling characteristics and unmatched agility. Some of NISMO’s signature design marks include body kit with red striping and red highlights on door mirrors, making head-turning NISMO versions immediately recognizable.
NISMO models feature advanced technologies developed and pressure-tested within the demanding motorsport arena. Compared to their respective standard versions, NISMO vehicles add aerodynamic design born in motorsport, superb handling, improved acceleration and sporty driving dynamics for an exciting drive.
Here’s the Nismo product line up exclusive for the Middle east region.
- Race-inspired version of Nissan’s legendary SUV-Patrol
- 428 HP for exhilarating performance
- Torque improvement over 70% rev-range
- NISMO® 22″ RAYS® forged-alloy wheels
- NISMO® tuned suspension using ‘Bilstein’ shock absorbers for improved handling and ride comfort
- Takumi tuned Engine
- Customized body reinforcements for precision steering & quick response
- Segment first Zero-Lift aerodynamic body kit
- NISMO® signature designed body kit
- NISMO® Sport tuned Power Steering
- NISMO® Bespoke designed interiors
GT-R NISMO (MY15 GT-R NISMO US spec as reference)
- Race-inspired version of Nissan’s legendary GT-R
- 600hp (441kw) for blistering performance
- Advanced aerodynamics generating additional 100kg of downforce at 300km/h (186mph) for exceptional road-holding
370Z NISMO (MY15 Z NISMO US spec as reference)
- Refreshed 370Z NISMO features distinctive new exterior appearance, redesigned wheels and enhanced interior
- Performance enhancements include retuned suspension and Recaro® co-developed seats exclusively designed for 370Z Nismo